Phone: +1 (562) 494-6784
Conor Weir, CRPC© CFP®
Conor Weir is a Managing Director at Retirement Benefits Group where he consults on retirement plans with the goal to maximize the benefit to business owners and their employees. In his role, Conor is responsible for retirement plan design, fiduciary risk management, non-qualified plan design, and business succession planning.
In addition to managing retirement plans, Conor serves as the Chief Financial Officer to a select number of families and business owners, helping them invest for growth, protect what they have built and strengthen their company and family legacies. The team does extensive financial planning with these private clients and specializes in managing the overlap between business and personal wealth.
Conor loves the logical process of simplifying complex problems and creating solutions for clients. He is a glutton for knowledge, constantly attending conferences and reading independently to stay up‐to‐date, and he enjoys sharing this knowledge with clients or team members to optimize challenging or unique business and personal financial issues.
Prior to joining Retirement Benefits Group, Conor built his practice at Merrill Lynch. Early in his career, Conor’s honed his consultative approach to financial management as a consultant at “big four” consulting firms: Deloitte Consulting and Accenture.
In the news
- The 5-Minute 401(k) Investment Plan
- RBG Adds Southern California Team
- RBG Adds New Team in Southern California
- Worry Over 401(k) Fees Rises as Lawsuits Increase
Conor enjoys spending time with his children, reading, camping and playing with them at the beach. He is also a volunteer referee for his children’s youth soccer teams. In his spare time, Conor loves to travel; he has visited 36 countries and lived in six.
- In 2004, Conor earned his Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance at the University of Oxford in England. As an undergraduate, Conor studied Sociology and Philosophy at Carleton College in Northfield, Minnesota, which ranks among the top liberal arts colleges in the country.
- Conor holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM and Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor (CRPC) designations.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.