Phone: +1 (949) 786-4015
Gary Josephs, PPC™
As one of the Principals of Retirement Benefits Group, Gary has the opportunity to work with one of the most experienced team of professionals dedicated to retirement programs for companies and individuals. Gary has established a national reputation for his excellence and experience in the provider search and benchmarking, contract negotiations, investment due diligence, ERISA compliance and comprehensive employee education and communication.
Gary has over 24 years of experience providing retirement plan services to institutions and their employees. Gary has been asked to participate on 401(k) advisory councils for Prudential, Wells Fargo, formally Wachovia Securities, Blackrock and Ascensus. Gary has been a featured speaker for many retirement plan conferences and seminars and has been recognized by the defined contribution industry for each and every year since 2005 for the PlanSponsor Advisor of the Year nomination. Based on nominations from industry peers and quantitative factors, including number of plans and dollar value assets under advisement.
In the news
- 2015 Financial Times Top 401 Retirement Plan Advisors List
- Considering Value – A look at the big picture in plan benchmarking
- FINRA cautions investors to be careful with IRA Rollovers, notes that adviser fees can hurt returns
- New 401(k) advisers need to think big
Gary is married with 5 children and resides in Laguna Niguel, CA where he is very active in the Southern California Club Soccer Community and Rancho Niguel Little League.
- Gary’s designations include the PlanSponsor Institute and Professional Plan Consultant (PPC) from the Financial Service Standards, LLC.
- BSin Management from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA and also holds a Master of Business Administration from Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
- CA Insurance Lic. #0A23383
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.