Larry E. Jones
Larry E. Jones is a Financial Consultant at Retirement Benefits Group and works out of the firm’s Ramona, Calif. office. Larry is a leader in developing wealth building strategies for Native American Tribes that include governmental retirement plans, minor trusts, per capita deferred benefit plans and tribal council separation plans. As a member of the Retirement Benefits Group team, he brings an extensive background in open architecture plan design support and investment management of qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, including 401(k), 403(b), 457, profit sharing and defined benefit plans. He works with top retirement industry experts in guiding participants to a successful and dignified retirement experience.
In the news
- Father and Son Craft Retirement Plans For Native Americans
- Working With the Changing Leadership of an Organization
- Indian Country
Larry is married with three children and lives in the San Diego Country Estates. He enjoys spending time with his family, photography and playing basketball. A firm believer in supporting youth services, he served as founding President of the Board of Directors of the Boys and Girls Club of Ramona, now known as the Boys & Girls Club of Greater San Diego.
- Larry holds the Series 7 General Securities Representative and Series 24 General Securities Principal Registrations through Triad Advisors, and Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law.
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Non-Qualified Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans
- Individual Wealth Management,
- Life Insurance
- Income Planning