Taylor R. Jones
Taylor began his career in financial services in 2006. Over the next several years, he assisted 401(k) plan sponsors in implementing retirement programs for their employees, focusing primarily on Native American Governmental Plans. Joining Retirement Benefits Group in November 2013 as a Financial Consultant, Taylor works with a team of highly-qualified professionals dedicated to the needs of companies, sovereign tribal governments and individuals using employee benefit programs, life insurance and qualified/non-qualified retirement planning.
In the news
- Father and Son Craft Retirement Plans for Native Americans
- RBG’s Taylor Jones Helps Raise $75,000 for Boys and Girls Clubs of San Dieguito
Taylor believes in mutual respect and enjoys traveling the world, meeting people of all walks and framing his perspective through a thoughtful lens. In his spare time, he enjoys staying active. You can often find him mountain biking, hiking and preparing fresh food from his garden.
B.A., Business Management Economics from the University of California, Santa Cruz
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Non-Qualified Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans
- Individual Wealth Management
- Life Insurance
- Income Planning